Thread: Hamster...Tank?
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2018, 02:43 PM  
Careba
Newborn Pup

Default Hamster...Tank?

So despite having some huge cages, they just don't seem very accessible. I know for sure that Peewee would appreciate a larger enclosure - It's already more than big enough for a Syrian, but he is spoiled... - which leads me to the internet where I see these amazing cage ideas! Mostly, converted cabinets and glass tanks. I know I cannot buy anything like this from a shop, and so I am utterly stuck on how I could ever get my hands on a cage like that.

I want something like a Vivarium, with the front opening door, though it would be much better if it were made fully of glass or acrylic, that is easy to gain access to. The cage just has so many layers and bits and bends, none of which I can really move or adapt.

Is there anywhere I can order one of these, to be built from scratch? I would really need to have someone else build something, considering my DIY skills don't exist. I would really appreciate if anyone could guide me to somewhere I could get a custom hammy cage Or, if you have one like this, let me know how you acquired it!
Careba is offline   Reply With Quote