View Single Post
Old 09-01-2006, 12:07 PM  
racinghamster
PM Fluffy for custom title

Default So Pleased With My Scooby!

I`ve only had Scooby for a few weeks, but already I`ve seen a difference in him since he came here from Littlecritterz rescue! I left him alone for a while to really settle in and get used to the new smells, voices and cage.

Now, he puts his paws against the tank lid when he wants out and I take off the cage lid and lift the base over to my bed and he duly climbs out onto my arm and I give him a sunflower seed as a treat, which he immediately stuffs into his pouch!

He then tootles about on the bed and my knee, getting little treats of organic puffed rice and cuddles. I can really see a difference in him in a short time and I can see my new love of these little hamsters growing.

I was told to begin with that he might be a Campbells/Winter White hybrid, but after speaking to one of the members on here who has far more experience than I do! we decided he was actually, a winter white. I was pleased about that!

I`m glad Scooby is now part of my life and I hope to have more winter whites in the future if Scooby`s character is anything to go by.