View Single Post
Old 11-09-2018, 03:41 AM  
dreamtree1234
The Cuddler of Cuteness

Default Re: Arwen the Mischievous Piggy Princess & Hinata Her Royal Sidekick

Livedinhogwarts, Coco, and Mangoandmimi - thanks a bunch. Yes, I'm still trying to find a fresh veggie that Arwen will devour excitedly. She and Hinata will popcorn and wheek when I open the fridge door and come over to their cage. However, as soon as I offer the veg, Hinata will come running and Arwen looks suddenly disappointed about my offerings. Lol, if I didn't know any better, I would wonder if she truly was a piggy after all. Every once in a while, I will convince her to nibble on a few pieces of greens (she only accepts kale) but she isn't eager about it. I'm not one to give up though so maybe with persistence she will truly acquire the taste for her fresh diet. She will do absolutely anything for a huge pile of Timothy hay though. Coco, I'm truly sorry about Sandy's passing. Even though it has been years, I know you must still miss him and the joyful sounds of his wheeking for veggies.

Just to prove a point early this morning, Arwen wanted to show me and all of her other fans that she actually is a "true" piggy and decided to accept a bunch of kale without any extra encouragement needed from me, lol. Of course, she ran away with a piece of her veggie and made a few, extra silly faces in the process but, thankfully, I was able to capture the moment on camera. As expected, the veggie-loving Hinata wheeked with happiness at receiving her fair share of kale, too. Then, when I thought there was no way Arwen would ever come back for a second helping of kale, she hopped off her pink castle and grabbed another large piece of it from her bowl. She sure surprised me! Lol, I suppose she must have realized that I was posting about her not being too interested in her fresh veggies. I hope these pics put a huge smile on your face just like it did on mine.

"...she fell into a deep sleep, and dreamed the dreams of the dreamtree." ~Stephen Cosgrove
Mum to Duchess. Fur Angels Eros007, Arwen, Hinata & Snickers 4Ever.

Last edited by dreamtree1234; 11-09-2018 at 05:21 AM.
dreamtree1234 is offline   Reply With Quote