View Single Post
Old 10-31-2018, 02:23 PM  
dreamtree1234
The Cuddler of Cuteness

Default Re: Arwen the Mischievous Piggy Princess & Hinata Her Royal Sidekick

Thanks, Cypher, Sasha, Flowerfairy, Coco, Mangoandmimi, Thin Lizzy, and BP for your sweet comments. You are so very, very kind and my piggies were wheeking at all of the praise and well wishes for their very first Halloween ever. I, my piggies, and of course Eros are wishing you and your all the best for this Halloween, too. Hope it will be as spooktacular as you are!!!!

To celebrate the holiday in style, I carved a juicy orange pepper for their delight. I certainly thought that they were deserving a bit of extra treats and they certainly approved with happy popcorning and excited wheeks, lol. They also dressed in costumes - Hinata as Miss Catepillar and Arwen as Miss Pumpkin. (As some of you may have remembered, these costumes belonged to my precious angel Snickers who I miss dearly. I truly do believe that she would have wanted to see her sister piggies dressing in style for the holiday, and I would like to think of her wheeking happily and popcorning with glee that they are being used again.)

Here is Miss Caterpillar (aka Hinata) enjoying her sweet orange pepper. As many of you can guess, she really loves eating the pepper, too. She also kept readjusting her costume to be sure that it looked nice and pretty. She is such a diva.

This is Miss Pumpkin (aka Arwen) not being too impressed with her sweet orange pepper. Lol, I think she would have much rather that I presented her with a trick rather than a veggie treat. She sure is one silly pig.

"...she fell into a deep sleep, and dreamed the dreams of the dreamtree." ~Stephen Cosgrove
Mum to Duchess. Fur Angels Eros007, Arwen, Hinata & Snickers 4Ever.
dreamtree1234 is offline   Reply With Quote