View Single Post
Old 10-27-2018, 03:23 AM  
Kasey
Newborn Pup

Default Re: Aggression after separating brother and sister

Thank you Cypher, Hammyloui, SKB Hamsters, Ponymad2104, Serendipity 7000! Your responses have been so thoughtful.

And Ponymad2104...don't worry, I was actually beginning to think the same thing before the female gave birth. He was definitely acting more private than her. But I guess it's because he was the one who sadly had to adjudge to the whole new cage.

I was going to post a photo, but it's asking for the URL which I don't quite know how to get. But basically he has lots of little levels and a big space on the bottom which is very private. In that space he has a wheel, coconut home, food and water. The other levels have things for him to play with and another home up the top which he has not gone anywhere near. And sticks mostly to his coconut. It's been just over 2 weeks and I'm thinking I'm going to have to give his cage a clean, while I imagine his coconut has a lot of poo inside, I'm also hesitant about cleaning it as it's his special safety place. While I want him to keep hygienic and healthy. Is it ok to clean his cage?
Kasey is offline   Reply With Quote