View Single Post
Old 10-20-2018, 10:21 PM  
Spunkys_Owner
Newborn Pup

Talking Happy 2nd Birthday, Spunky!

I'm proud to announce that, as of 10/17/2018, Spunky is (at least) two years old!
In case you didn't know, Spunky is my dwarf hamster I got from Petco two years ago as a birthday gift. Despite Spunky's old age, he's still as energetic as he's always been and doesn't have any health problems (Knock on wood haha)
Lil' Tidbits of Spunky's Life:
- Spunky is actually a female, but by the time I decided to check, I had already decided that I'm going to call her a him because that's what I've always called her. (Please, I don't want to be politically correct with my pet hamster that doesn't understand human language. I'm sure (s)he doesn't care what I call him.)
- Spunky is not tamed and likes to bite my fingers. We have both agreed that as long as I don't try to hold him, he won't bite me.
- Spunky eats his lab blocks like a good little ham-ham. He actually likes them!
- Spunky also likes to eat shelled peanuts, but he needs some help opening them.

I just wanted to post here and celebrate his birthday

PS: Ignore the time that I posted; I have a reason to be up at this time. Just roll with it ;D

Last edited by Spunkys_Owner; 10-20-2018 at 10:26 PM. Reason: postscript
Spunkys_Owner is offline   Reply With Quote