View Single Post
Old 10-07-2018, 03:18 AM  
RubyDG
PM Fluffy for custom title

Default Free Detolf with lid - Aberdeen Scotland

I am moving house end November (I don't have an exact date yet) and will no longer have space for my Detolf, my wee old man will be moving into a smaller cage. The Detolf cage is approx 3 years old. It has some scratches/marks here and there and one side wooden panel is slightly warped however it is structurally sound. It also comes with 2 flat wooden and mesh lids that have been painted white with non-toxic pet safe paint. Lid is in good condition and again structurally sound but there are a few marks here and there if you look closely. Overall in good but used condition.

I am trying to ascertain if there is anyone local to me who would like the cage. It is free but would need to be collected as I do not drive so am unable to deliver. If there is anyone interested PM me and we can discuss, although I would only be looking to pass it on nearer to when I actually move.