Thread: The last of Lil
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2018, 03:08 PM  
dreamtree1234
The Cuddler of Cuteness

Default Re: The last of Lil

I am terribly shocked and teary-eyed to hear of your little beauty's passing. I am truly sorry for your loss of your beloved and most precious Lil. She charmed all of us with her cuteness and lovely personality, and I always looked forward to viewing and reviewing all of her gorgeous pictures and seeing what your darling, little fluff was up to next. Thank you for sharing some of your fond moments with all of us and allowing us to love her, too. She will be greatly missed and will live on in our hearts as well. The two of you had the most amazing bond with one another and it was so evident how much she loved you. Having her use her final bit of strength to crawl up on your shoulder to be even closer to you touched my heart so deeply, and I'm so happy that you and your boyfriend were able to be with her and make her journey to the bridge so peaceful and beautiful for her. I know that it must have given you all comfort to know she was surrounded with the loves of her life and she was not alone. Her resting place graveside and carved tree is so lovely and heartfelt. It is a perfect tribute to one so dear to your heart. I am sending you huge hugs; we are all here for you.

Darling Lil, you have touched so many hearts and will be remembered always. Have fun playing with all those who passed before you. Please send a special rainbow to your most precious mum who loves and misses you so.

"...she fell into a deep sleep, and dreamed the dreams of the dreamtree." ~Stephen Cosgrove
Mum to Duchess. Fur Angels Eros007, Arwen, Hinata & Snickers 4Ever.
dreamtree1234 is offline   Reply With Quote