View Single Post
Old 09-18-2018, 10:22 AM  
adrien
Newborn Pup

Default advice? he hates coming out!

so i have a very diva-like robrovski. i've had him for about 3 months now, and although it's POSSIBLE to handle him, i've found that usually it just stresses him out, and he hates it. more specifically, he hates coming out of his cage at all. (oh yeah, cleaning day is a WHOLE THING)

however, he seems to be bored because he's been chewing on the bars of his cage since i stopped taking him out. i have given him both two storebought and one homemade chew toy, buried things for him to forage as well as tissue paper, and he has a well-loved silent spinner.

in addition, he seems to be sensitive to sand baths, so i can't keep sand in his cage without him getting pink eye, but he is quite fluffy and he definitely needs sand baths...

i would just put things in and supervise, but any time anything is introduced to his environment, he is terrified of it, and will hide for hours or go pout.

what do i do!? how do i keep him happy and glossy? i love him dearly, but he is such a diva compared to my teddy bear, and i don't know how to keep him happy ):
adrien is offline   Reply With Quote