View Single Post
Old 09-03-2018, 02:53 PM  
Biscuit123
Newborn Pup

Default Re: Switch (the story of two hams)

CHAPTER 7: A INTERESTING DAY
I wandered through the forest hoping that Cookie had given me the right direction. I really hoped she hadn't been eaten for she had never been in the forest before,only living a perfect life.

I looked up to see a huge* cabin made of literal trees I gasped in amazement of such a perfect home. And I got excited for my new life that would only last a day.

The cabin was made of shining wood that had a think layer of shellac. The roof had a perfect peak at the top covered every inch by shingles. The front porch had cheesy sayings like 'home sweet home' and ' be yourself' it had potted plants and a few chairs.

I went to the side of the house like Cookie instructed me to find a ladder propped up against the cabin that led to a open window. It was made of wood and bailing twine. Perfect for climbing.

The rungs were far apart meant for humans, I suppose. But my nails suck into the wood and I was able scale it quite easily. And I scaled to the top in no time. And slipped in the window.

What I found amazed me.

In the room was two twin beds with a child in each. Covered light green blankets. There was paper on the ground and then something caught my eye. It was a tiny bunny laying on the ground,motitionless. As I moved closer I was astonished to see the fur was fake, the eyes were fake and his claws were fake. It was all fake?

I shook my head from this mystery and I looked around the the room and quickly spotted the critter trail. I scurried up the desk. What I found surprised me, the critter trail was so small! Barely even the size of our burrow. I was so amazed how any hamster ever live in there. And the bedding was as thin as a leaf.

I crawled through the bars of the cage and settled into a little card board that said 'cookie' and waited until my new sister to wake up.

*small for human but you know star dusts a hamster
Biscuit123 is offline   Reply With Quote