View Single Post
Old 08-20-2018, 09:21 AM  
dreamtree1234
The Cuddler of Cuteness

Default Re: Arwen the Mischievous Piggy Princess & Hinata Her Royal Sidekick

Razor, wheek, WHEEEEEEEEK!!! We are popcorning with happiness that you are melting from our cuteness. We think that we are incredibly cute, too. Wheek, wheek!!! We hope that you continue to enjoy our thread and silly adventures. Thank you. Whisker kisses from Arwen and Hinata!

August 19, 2018
Hinata's turn to popcorn. . . now it's my turn to popcorn. . . then, Hinata's. . . now mine. . . wheek, WHEEK, we are actually making this hay box tip slightly from side to side like a teeter-tottering seesaw and letting the hay come tumbling down around us, too! Boy oh boy, I'm sure that Mum will love our newest, ingenious trick. Aren't we the most thoughtful piggies ever scattering all of this Timothy hay absolutely everywhere so our Mum can spend quite a bit of time picking it all up and placing it back in the box for us to eat? If we didn't always come up with new ideas on how to make our cage look so untidy, Mum wouldn't have as much to do so I'm sure she will be extra happy with us for thinking of her.

Who needs to eat their hay on ground level when they have this HUGE, pink castle to eat it from? I certainly enjoy having my hay feast from this vantage point and will never understand why Mum insists on placing a screen above me to keep me safe. Mums are so silly like that, always worrying about their little one's well-being. I wheeked that I'm safe and sound and crossed my paws that I would not try to come out from my palace cage, but she still insists on being extra cautious. Oh well, I guess Mums just worry like that regardless of how much we tell them not to.

Poor scaredy pig Hinata always insists on eating her hay in that tissue box again. Doesn't she realize that it is much more exciting and totally less pokey to come up here with me to dine?

Yum, we ate our very first bowl full of delicious kale today! I might be the more adventurous and daredevil piggy in many ways, but we can always assume that Hinata will always be the first to try out new and interesting foods for us to enjoy. Unlike the watermelon, I really do enjoy the kale leaves. This time, I definitely agree with Hinata's opinion - YUM, wheek, WHEEK!!!!

Eating veggies and running around sure make a piggy thirty - click, sip, click, SIP, swallow!

What are you spying on me for, Mum? I'm busy making plans and getting ready for some mischief making. These activities take a bit of privacy and time, you know?

Pfft!!! I still see you, Mum!

Coast is clear, Arwen; Mum has gone to play with Eros again. Now what is our next greatest plan again? I need details and plenty of them. Wheek, WHEEK!!!!

"...she fell into a deep sleep, and dreamed the dreams of the dreamtree." ~Stephen Cosgrove
Mum to Duchess. Fur Angels Eros007, Arwen, Hinata & Snickers 4Ever.

Last edited by dreamtree1234; 08-20-2018 at 11:30 AM.
dreamtree1234 is offline   Reply With Quote