View Single Post
Old 08-20-2018, 08:27 AM  
dreamtree1234
The Cuddler of Cuteness

Default Re: Meet Master Harvey - My Dazzling Beauty!

I am terrible, terribly sorry and my heart breaks for you that your precious heart-ham Master Harvey had passed to the Bridge, Thin Lizzy. I posted on his beautiful and heartfelt memorial thread, but I wanted to post here, too. He was an absolutely amazing ham who will live on in your heart and as well ours. Thank you for sharing his long and beautiful life with us through this wonderful and entertaining thread. I loved going along on his many adventures with you and seeing your exceptionally loving bond with one another. My thoughts are with you during this time, and I am sending you lots of love and HUGE hugs. We are all here for you and understand what you are going through. Love and hugs. xxx

RIP, darling, gentle prince. You will forever be loved and remembered. Run free and happy at the Bridge and play with all of your numerous friends up there. Watch over your loving, amazing mum and let her know that you have safely reached your destination. We love you, MH! xxx

"...she fell into a deep sleep, and dreamed the dreams of the dreamtree." ~Stephen Cosgrove
Mum to Duchess. Fur Angels Eros007, Arwen, Hinata & Snickers 4Ever.
dreamtree1234 is offline   Reply With Quote