Thread: Boy or girl
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2018, 07:39 AM  
dreamtree1234
The Cuddler of Cuteness

Default Re: Boy or girl

Congrats on giving a male Syrian his loving, forever home with you. I hope that the two of you create a wonderful bond with one another and have years of great fun together. From most of my personal experience and what I witnessed with many other peoples' hams, males tend to be more mellow whereas females often are much more active and stubborn. This isn't always the case though as each individual hamster's personality is totally different and there are some hams that exhibit the activity and stubbornness tendencies of their opposite gender counterparts. For example, I had a beloved male hamster Lancelot that was as energetic and stubborn as my most adventuresome female ham Eros so just because a hamster happens to be a certain gender, it does not necessarily mean that they are going to act a certain way. Have fun and best of luck. I look forward to meeting your little one when he is settled in more.

"...she fell into a deep sleep, and dreamed the dreams of the dreamtree." ~Stephen Cosgrove
Mum to Duchess. Fur Angels Eros007, Arwen, Hinata & Snickers 4Ever.

Last edited by dreamtree1234; 08-20-2018 at 11:32 AM.
dreamtree1234 is offline   Reply With Quote