Thread: Gaby's Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2018, 07:08 AM  
Razor
Adult Hamster

Smile Re: Gaby's Thread

Thank you cypher and dreamtree1234. She does love the peanuts now, and always asking for more now. Haha

Two days ago, I tried introducing Gaby to porridge, and she refused to even look at it! I let her free run around my room, and had a little porrige on a tiny plate, with mealworms and sunflower seeds on it. She walks up, picks the worms and seeds, ignores the porridge! When I tried feeding her when playing with me, she just avoids it again. I was like- "Give it a try girl, you're going to fall in love with it!" But she was more along the lines of "Meh".

I later placed some porrige for her in a small dish besides her food bowl before going to sleep. I assumed she'd eventually try it out. What I was not expecting to see in the morning was the dish untouched, with one tiny change - she kicked up a load of substrate onto the dish, essentially burying the dish with porridge! I guess that's Gaby's way of saying:
Uh uh! Not happening hooman. I don't eat porridge. Just get me my broccoli already!

Hahaha! Certainly the most epic hamtrum I've seen Gaby throw.
I just found a picture I accidentally snapped when recording Gaby's last video, and her expression though! Stop spying on me Hooman!

20180809_001322.jpg
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote