Thread: Chocho the robo
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2018, 10:51 AM  
mangoandmimi
Little Miss Tinytoes

Default Re: Chocho the robo

Little one has had a stressful few days - firstly a 4.5 hour drive back to my place, then a cage change along with a new setup and new bedding (last two my fault - forgot her previous set up and also forgot to buy the usual bedding!). Felt awful and gave her lots of treats and settling down time but she’s handled it brilliantly as usual. She actually travels that distance with me every few months which I always dread, but she now sleeps through it which is great.
Amazingly she’s coming along well in terms of hands in her cage and picking her up outside of the cage. Very proud of her and only been doing it a few days. Got a little playpen and it’s helped a lot. Still a bit of a nibbler but I’m perfectly happy with that!

This is her coconut which she adores. It’s possibly one of the worst huts she could’ve chosen to sleep in hygiene wise, and believe me I’ve tried to change her mind a hundred times but she won’t have it! I tried boiling the thing to sanitise it and she turned her nose up and went to sleep in an underground tunnel - even worse! Had to remove that unfortunately and I’m now buying these coconut houses regularly to switch them out to prevent her from sleeping underground in a plastic tunnel again lol. Cant say no to this face! She actually doesn’t like cameras which is why I only get about one photo at a time before she gets nervous. Thought she looked extra fluffy here though

mangoandmimi is offline   Reply With Quote