View Single Post
Old 08-16-2018, 05:03 AM  
dreamtree1234
The Cuddler of Cuteness

Default Re: Arwen the Mischievous Piggy Princess & Hinata Her Royal Sidekick

Thank you, Thin Lizzy and Mangoandmimi! Thin Lizzy, I can never help myself; I always end up driving to a pet store every chance I get and, once in there, I always end up in the hammy, piggy, bunny, ferret, chinchilla, and ratty section, lol. Good luck avoiding that section, lol. Maybe you are more strong-willed than I am. Mangoandmimi, Hinata has now been trying to use Arwen's bum as a pillow, but Arwen always darts away and comes back a few seconds later to lay on Hinata's bum instead. They are so silly. They crack me up with laughter at their antics.

Our First Reaction To Our Palace
Since we never showed our reactions to our huge palace, I thought that we should do so now.

Ooh, who are these little characters on this soft stuff - Super M-A-R-I-O? Aren't they some of the funny, little ones that bounce and move on Mum's TV screen when she is playing games. Maybe these M-A-R-I-O characters will be doing the same here, too? Arwen and I sure would love interacting with them, too. Why aren't you moving M-A-R-I-O characters? Arwen and I are here to play, too.

We caught you, Y-O-S-H-I!!!! Who's next?

Yippee, now we even live in Princess Peach's castle, too! Look at how huge and pink and sparkly it is. We are the queens of the castle - wheek, WHEEK!!!! Popcorn, popcorn!!!

There's nothing like a fun and exciting game of hide-n-seek. I'll hide and you seek, O.K.?

Oooh, look who we have here! This poor Timothy hay is all by his lonesome; don't worry Timothy, you won't be lonely for long because you will be reunited with your hay family in my tummy very, VERY soon! Wheek, WHEEK!!!!!

Hinata, is the coast clear? Oh well, even if it is. . . . I sure love lifting this tissue box up and down with my head and peeking out from under it. I think I'll just do this forever if they let me. Up. . . down. . . Up. . . down. . . UP. . . DOWN. . . .

There is nothing like some fine dining in Paris - wheek, WHEEK!!! This is what I call living the pampered life.

"...she fell into a deep sleep, and dreamed the dreams of the dreamtree." ~Stephen Cosgrove
Mum to Duchess. Fur Angels Eros007, Arwen, Hinata & Snickers 4Ever.

Last edited by dreamtree1234; 08-16-2018 at 06:23 AM.
dreamtree1234 is offline   Reply With Quote