View Single Post
Old 08-12-2018, 02:31 AM  
dreamtree1234
The Cuddler of Cuteness

Default Re: SKB’s Photography

SKB, I love hearing about how you rescued the little snails and slugs when you were a child. That made me giggle and brought a HUGE smile to my face. I totally understand. I still do that today and even have names for my slug "pets" that come to visit after it rains. The two slugs that I see the most frequently are Limitty because he is the skinnier of the two and Squirmity because he wiggles much more and squirms as he slinks along the pavement, lol. I, too, just love how snails and slugs look; they have such adorable faces, and I love their two pairs of retractable tentacles on their heads and the way their mouths move as they eat. I love that you have your own pond snail pets in your wildlife pond and always look forward to seeing their pics and hearing about how they are doing. Congrats again on them having babies; before you know it, you will be a great, great, great, great grandma of tons and tons of cute, snail babies, too, lol.

"...she fell into a deep sleep, and dreamed the dreams of the dreamtree." ~Stephen Cosgrove
Mum to Duchess. Fur Angels Eros007, Arwen, Hinata & Snickers 4Ever.

Last edited by dreamtree1234; 08-12-2018 at 02:40 AM.
dreamtree1234 is offline   Reply With Quote