View Single Post
Old 08-11-2018, 06:58 AM  
dreamtree1234
The Cuddler of Cuteness

Default Re: Arwen the Mischievous Piggy Princess & Hinata Her Royal Sidekick

Thin Lizzy, you are totally awesome for thinking that we are MUCH cuter than Mickey Mouse! We also appreciate you thinking that we are "glossy gorgeousness"; we really love, LoVe, LOVE the way that sounds. Wheek, WHEEEEEEEEK!!! We are popcorning in circles after each other - round and round we go.

August 11, 2018
Hello, everyone! This is darling Hinata and silly Arwen posting in our piggy diary for today, although we may decide to go incognito after you see the crazy pics of us (especially Arwen!) that we are adding to our stringy thing (a.k.a. THREAD). Don't ask us why our Mum and C-A-M-E-R-A are so eager to take these single feature, close-up photos of us? We know that she took a few of Eros in the past, but that doesn't mean that she necessarily needs to take some of us, too. We think that it is an incredibly silly thing to focus on only part of us when all of you probably would much prefer to see our cuteness to the fullest in our full body shots. However, we are baby piggies so we may never understand why two-leggeds think the way they do.

These are Arwen's photos, and she will be commenting on them whenever she feels the desire to do so. Aren't I just the cutest? I know you are cute, too, Hinata; however, we are focusing on me and my cuteness right now. Wheek, WHEEK!!!

Is it really necessary to show that my eyes aren't exactly the same color, Mum? I'm sure that they probably already realize that my right eye has a darker blue tint to them by now. I suppose I'm similar to our ham sister Eros because she has different colored eyes, too. Her two-colored eyes are MUCH more dramatic looking though so hers are totally obvious, whereas mine are much more subtle and you have to pay extra close attention to notice this. Wheek, WHEEK!!!

I know that my nose is extra cute, but I think this is absolutely ridiculous to have a close-up of it, too.

Now it's my turn to show my close-up photos although I believe I'm blushing under my fur right now. I'm Hinata, and this is my zoomed in face. Notice that my eyes are the deepest, chocolate brown ever. I am quite successful at melting Mum's heart with those eyes, too. Wheek, WHEEK!!!!! Popcorn, popcorn!!!!!

Alright that's enough of that, I never said you can take a photo of me sniffing! I know it is good to take photos of us from different angles, but that is just too crazy! Why did I have to raise my head up so high and sniff the air for veggies and treats? I'll have to refrain from doing this so often when Mum is in her silly photo mood again.

Arwen, HEEEELLLLLP; Mum is taking pictures of me again and she isn't showing my prim and proper side either!!!!

Before we know it, you will be having a closeup of our cute bums sitting right next to one another! What do you mean that you were thinking of catching us in that photo next? Wow, two-leggeds surely are silly creatures enjoying seeing the bums of piggies, hammies, and the like!

"...she fell into a deep sleep, and dreamed the dreams of the dreamtree." ~Stephen Cosgrove
Mum to Duchess. Fur Angels Eros007, Arwen, Hinata & Snickers 4Ever.

Last edited by dreamtree1234; 08-11-2018 at 07:06 AM.
dreamtree1234 is offline   Reply With Quote