Thread: Hello!
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2018, 07:22 AM  
Xuli
Newborn Pup

Default Hello!

Hi everyone!
I live in the North East of England in the U.K
I love a good book and I play The Sims 4 a little too much. You'll find me watching random youtube videos and listening to music in my spare time. I'm a mother to a 4 year old, soon to be 5 and I care for my disabled mother. I've always been interested in hamsters since I was young.

I've owned hamsters previously in my teens, It's been a looong time since then! My daughter has had her eyes (and heart) set on Russian dwarf hamsters for some time now and I finally gave in and agreed and we got a female Campbells dwarf (I think). I personally wanted to get a Syrian since they are bigger and more child friendly but here we are. The one she chose today was so sweet and just sat in her hands cleaning itself, wasn't phased at all. So hopefully that's a good sign. I'm looking forward to going on this journey with my daughter and hopefully do things right.

I'm waiting for my Barney cage from Zooplus to arrive so our hamster is in a temporary pet store plastic cage. Any advice for dwarf hamster would be much appreciated. Oh our hamster is called Xuli (zoo-lee) hence the username.

Last edited by souffle; 08-10-2018 at 09:15 AM.
Xuli is offline   Reply With Quote