View Single Post
Old 08-10-2018, 06:30 AM  
dreamtree1234
The Cuddler of Cuteness

Default Re: Arwen the Mischievous Piggy Princess & Hinata Her Royal Sidekick

Dear Thin Lizzy, this is Princess Arwen and Princess Hinata. Thank you so much for falling in love with us. We are so wheeking and popcorning happy that we have stolen your heart as well. We hope that you will give some great piggies an amazing home with you one day because us cavies make incredibly cuddly and entertaining, fluffy family members. Please keep enjoying our stringy thing (a.k.a. THREAD) and, before you know it, we will be cuddling up with Mum and hearing about your adventures with some new piggies, too. We will keep our paws crossed that we will hear such wonderful news soon. Mum talks about Snickers bunches, and we sure wish that we could have met her as she was a magnificent pig and is terribly missed by both Mum and Eros. Have fun with Master Harvey. He's one cool ham, and we love hearing all about him and his adventures with Cheesy TOASTINESS!!! Eros loves that stuff, too; however, we much prefer our hay - wheek, WHEEK!!!

August 10, 2018
Greetings everyone; it's me, Princess Hinata!!! After having plenty of great adventures and loads of delicious treats celebrating Eros's 1 1/2 Year Gotcha Day yesterday, Mum decided to swap out our cage liner again. I couldn't believe my dark, chocolate eyes when I saw all of these silly mice faces absolutely everywhere in sight.

When I asked Mum why she chose those mice to be with us in our palace, she giggled and replied that she is a total Mickey Mouse fan. Of course, Arwen snorted at the idea of mice in our cage and I started making plans. I popcorned and popcorned so crazily that the fleece started to move a bit. When I saw my chance, I immediately hopped right into the opening that was created under it and turned quickly around to face Mum. Proudly, I wheeked "Now this is a face that is truly worthy of giggling over and being a HUGE fan of, Mum!"

Just look at my radiant, glossy fur. . . . you can't tell me that I am not cuter than that silly Mr. Mickey, right? Don't my eyes just melt your heart and my floppy ears make you say 'awww!'? Just come a bit closer and I'll be sure to give you plenty of whisker kisses to make you giggle with happiness again and again. Wheek, wheek!!!! Come on Arwen, join in making silly faces at Mum!"

"No thanks, I would much rather show my backside and watch that silly ham Eros running crazy laps in her Wheel of SPEED again."

"Just kidding. . . .wheek, wheek!!! OMG, I sure am cute; I just love myself!!!! WHEEK, WHEEEEEEEK!!!!"

"Oooooooh, YUMMIES!!!!! I hear those very familiar, pleasant sounds of Mum opening up the refrigerator door and the crackling of bags of yumminess; YIPPEEEeee for US!!!! Wheek, wheek, WHEEK. . . . popcorn, POPCORN!!!!"

"Hinata, let's get a few pellets over here before we receive our most-prized, crunchy veggies and even more piles of scrumptious Timothy hay. Btw, I thought it will be awesome for all of our fans to enjoy our great color patterns from a tiny bird's eye view point, anyway. (Umm, let me be perfectly clear that I said 'tiny' bird's eye because we most certainly do NOT want any overly excited hawk or other bigger bird like that to get the crazy idea of checking us out!!!! Thank goodness that we live with Eros and Mum inside Mum's safe and sound house. Phew. . . O.K., now that my words have been thoroughly clarified, I feel SO much more at ease getting back to what I was happily doing with Hinata.) Yum, YUMMmmm; wheek, WHEEK!!!"

Wheek, wheek! This sure is a wonderful life - having our bellies full of yummies, being all snuggly with each other, and enjoying a bit of basking in the sunlight in a cozy palace full of never-ending love. We sure are having the greatest time being thoroughly spoiled in our loving, forever home with Mum.

"...she fell into a deep sleep, and dreamed the dreams of the dreamtree." ~Stephen Cosgrove
Mum to Duchess. Fur Angels Eros007, Arwen, Hinata & Snickers 4Ever.

Last edited by dreamtree1234; 08-10-2018 at 01:53 PM.
dreamtree1234 is offline   Reply With Quote