View Single Post
Old 08-10-2018, 05:38 AM  
dreamtree1234
The Cuddler of Cuteness

Default Re: Eros - A 007 Hammy Secret Agent!

Aww, thanks, Thin Lizzy; I'm really glad that my furry trio really melt your heart as well!!! My heart has already turned to mush, lol!!!!

"Is it my Gotcha Day again today, Mumsy? I can really enjoy some more celebrating me if everyone is up now; don't bother looking at the clock because I know it is waking up time already. Just ignore the fact that it is pitch blackness in here and outside and you will have to agree that it is the absolute perfect time to be out and about. Come on Piggy Duo and Mum; "up an at 'em!!!!"

"It is way to early right now, Eros. It is 2 o'clock in the morning, and I just went to bed at midnight after playing with you. Yawn!!! I love you and will celebrate YOU every day regardless of whether or not it is your special Gotcha Day, Baby Bee, because I love you with all of my heart and I celebrate every day that you are in my life. Give your mum a few hours of beauty sleep, and I will be eager to get up and have plenty of fun with you, alright?"

. . . . A half an hour later. . . . . "O.K., Eros!!! I'm ready to take you outside of your cage and play with you now. I just could not wait to have extra fun with you because you are my little, cuddly, adventurous, silly Baby Bee after all. I love you with all of my heart, Eros!!!"

"Yippee!!!!! After tons of cuddles, plenty of whisker kisses, a few great treats, and running up and down Mum, I am eagerly wanting to battle Mr. Hedgehog."

The Battle With Mr. Hedgehog

"...she fell into a deep sleep, and dreamed the dreams of the dreamtree." ~Stephen Cosgrove
Mum to Duchess. Fur Angels Eros007, Arwen, Hinata & Snickers 4Ever.

Last edited by dreamtree1234; 08-10-2018 at 05:44 AM.
dreamtree1234 is offline   Reply With Quote