View Single Post
Old 08-09-2018, 04:46 PM  
dreamtree1234
The Cuddler of Cuteness

Default re: Boromir: The elusive hamchild (Decisions! Who to welcome home)

Wow, I'm so sorry that I have somehow missed your latest updates of your adorable, mischievous Boromir! It was wonderful catching up with all that I had missed though. I'm glad that he enjoyed his corn on the cob. His nose peeking out of the wooden house is so cute and made me giggle. I really am hoping that it cools down really soon. It is good that Boromir is managing to keep himself cool with the plate and the chilled cucumber though. Oh my, my heart skipped a beat when you described his shocking, flying squirrel stunt and his Houdini escaping the cage act! My goodness, he really has been a very active, adventurous ham lately and gave you quite a lot of scary moments! I'm so relieved that he was safe and sound in the end after each of these instances. I know how terrifying that must have been for you. I'm so glad that he is so food oriented so he was venturing out to get ratty treats which made catching him much easier for you. I really do absolutely LOVE all of his pictures and I must say that he totally steals my heart. I especially love the photo where he is making the most endearing expression and nibbling on that cute heart-shaped treat. That is just TOO precious and really should be framed. I love it, and I LOVE him!!!!! I am glad that the two of you shared snuggles tonight; those are some of the greatest moments ever. Have fun with your charming, adorable, and silly stunt-ham and please give him a cuddle for me, too.

"...she fell into a deep sleep, and dreamed the dreams of the dreamtree." ~Stephen Cosgrove
Mum to Duchess. Fur Angels Eros007, Arwen, Hinata & Snickers 4Ever.
dreamtree1234 is offline   Reply With Quote