View Single Post
Old 08-09-2018, 03:04 PM  
dreamtree1234
The Cuddler of Cuteness

Default Re: Eros - A 007 Hammy Secret Agent!

Thanks, Razor! It really is amazing to see all three of my little fluffies personalities so vividly coming out during this Willow Ball match with me, lol. We all had loads of fun, and I'm still beaming from the experience even though it happened several hours ago. All three of them did an awesome job scoring points, but I think we will all agree that Hinata was definitely the MVP of this match. I am still shocked that she was so excited about the ball and getting it to the right spots that she decided to act like a circus dog, going on her hind legs pushing the ball forward. That truly was an awe moment, indeed. I believe that Eros had the one of the greatest mornings ever as she kept on peeking out of her nest today to be sure that she wasn't missing out on any more fun. Eros and I really enjoy the addition of these two piggies, and Eros had a great time on her special day so far. She will get a few more treats, lots of extra cuddles, and another long playtime this evening before I go to bed in order to be sure that her celebration is complete.

"...she fell into a deep sleep, and dreamed the dreams of the dreamtree." ~Stephen Cosgrove
Mum to Duchess. Fur Angels Eros007, Arwen, Hinata & Snickers 4Ever.
dreamtree1234 is offline   Reply With Quote