View Single Post
Old 08-09-2018, 08:48 AM  
dreamtree1234
The Cuddler of Cuteness

Default Re: Arwen the Mischievous Piggy Princess & Hinata Her Royal Sidekick

Wow, thanks Mangoandmimi, Flowerfairy, Razor, Livedinhogwarts, Coco, Sasha, and Burakki! Arwen, Hinata, and I really are thrilled and touched that you all feel that way. Mangoandmimi, Hinata and Eros truly loved the watermelon, but Arwen really didn't care for it, lol. Flowerfairy, thank you for the compliment on the watermelon fleece. Here in the States, we are very fortunate to have loads of amazing choices in our fleece patterns. The only problem is which ones to choose. I have two large bins full of fleece alone, lol. Although I love the fleece that you have in your piggies' cage, I do wish you were able to have a larger selection of fleece, too. I must say that I always wish that we had the same choices in excellent, large hamster cages and accessories because those offered elsewhere far exceed ours here. Razor, that is wonderful that you were thinking of possibly getting piggies, too. However, I'm so glad that you have the amazing, loving Gaby in your life now. Maybe one day in the not so distant future, you will also have piggies to cherish, too. That will be awesome for you and your future piggies. Livedinhogwarts, I do absolutely go crazy about piggies. They have stolen my heart years ago, and I love them to pieces. I really am blessed to have them as pets and amazing family members; they are SO much fun, really loving, and fortunate enough to typically have a longer lifespan. Coco, I sure do plan on spoiling them every second I have the chance. They are usually great at having their photos taken while playing so I will try my best to share them whenever possible. Sasha and Burakki, I'm glad that you are enjoying their story from their point of view. I thought it would be fun doing it this way. I am so happy that their thread brings you smiles, laughter, and happy tears. I am also extremely honored that you think I should write a children's book of their adventures one day; that is a HUGE compliment that touches me so deeply. It has always been one of my dreams to write a children's book and illustrate it, but I never thought it would really be a success since I heard that being an author seems to be a hit or miss career to get into. Thank you for your encouragement!!!

These are a couple of my favorite pics of Arwen and Hinata being on Team Fluffies with Eros during their game of Willow Ball against Team Mum to celebrate Eros's 18 Months Gotcha Day today. Of course, the two piggies were not out at the exact same time that Eros was since piggies and hammies are not really supposed to physically interact with one another. I just added up their points in order to reach their final score, lol. The adventure is told in more detail and with many more pics of all three fluffies on Eros's thread.

We love you so very, VERY much, Eros!!! Here is a special card that your new, piggy sisters made for you.

"...she fell into a deep sleep, and dreamed the dreams of the dreamtree." ~Stephen Cosgrove
Mum to Duchess. Fur Angels Eros007, Arwen, Hinata & Snickers 4Ever.

Last edited by dreamtree1234; 08-09-2018 at 12:34 PM.
dreamtree1234 is offline   Reply With Quote