View Single Post
Old 08-09-2018, 08:06 AM  
dreamtree1234
The Cuddler of Cuteness

Default Re: Eros - A 007 Hammy Secret Agent!

Aww, thanks so much, Burakki! I'm sure Eros is blushing under all of her thick fur, lol. She wants to tell Marti that there is absolutely no need to give her any presents because she already gave her one of the best gifts possible - the love of a fellow hampal. Eros really is glad that your Queen Martina is her good friend and couldn't ask for anything more. Whisker kisses from her to you Burakki, Marty, and Noir. Eros does not actually get to play with Arwen and Hinata, but they actually all enjoy watching each other's crazy antics and love one another from across the room.

Early this morning, my three fluffies and I decided to play a game of Willow Ball with one another to celebrate Eros's 1 1/2 Year Gotcha Day today. It was lots of fun!!! Since Eros is a hamster, she could not actually play at the same time with her piggy sisters so they took turns instead. Being the celebrity of the day, Eros went first to compete against me. Then, it was Arwen and Hinata's turn to continue adding more points on the Fluffies' score count against me. This is what happened in picture story format.

Eros scurried to the huge willow ball and gave me the intense stare down prior to making her move at scoring the first point.

Being the sneaky ham that she is, she waited until I was busy taking a picture before she pushed the ball with her nose and scored her next point.

When it was my turn to score, she of course stopped the ball in its track and then turned to look at me with such a smug "Aren't I too COOL!" look on her adorable face.

After a few more scores from Team Fluffies thanks to Eros, she immediately pounced on top of the willow ball and began scurrying on it while it was rolling and she looked like a flame ball charging directly at me with laser eyes. Of course, she scored again!!!

Next up were the two piggy sisters trying to do their team proud. Hinata gave it her all trying to push the ball with her entire body while standing on her hind legs. I think all members of Team Fluffies as well as me from Team Mum had to applaud her for all of her determination to get the ball rolling. She scored a point, too.

When I finally managed to roll the ball to Arwen, she just looked at it roll right by and then cocked her head as she munched on some hay for added strength. Therefore, I was able to score a couple more points to add to my losing score against the Fluffies.

Not approving of my revised score due to her piggy pal Arwen, Hinata again popcorned directly to the willow ball and gave it all of her gusto to move the ball and score another point.

Then, Arwen decided that she couldn't let everyone on her Team Fluffies not receive a point from her own skill so she used her pink nose to do the work for her and scored another point for her teammates.

Of course, Eros had her face pressed on the side of her bin cage and was on her hind legs hopping up and down with excitement. Hinata joined in the excitement and popcorned and wheeked in response to them now winning the game against Team Mum. Arwen just watched her silly, fur family and had a majestic, proud look on her face. I guess it was her way of acknowledging their pride in winning the game, lol.

"...she fell into a deep sleep, and dreamed the dreams of the dreamtree." ~Stephen Cosgrove
Mum to Duchess. Fur Angels Eros007, Arwen, Hinata & Snickers 4Ever.

Last edited by dreamtree1234; 08-09-2018 at 08:18 AM.
dreamtree1234 is offline   Reply With Quote