View Single Post
Old 08-08-2018, 02:38 PM  
SleepyMini
Newborn Pup

Default Meet Kahlan, the adventurous <3

After a few years of inactivity I decided to visit Hamster Central again and eventually I couldn't just hide my babies from you people, so I would like to show you my current babies, allow me to start with Kahlan, the oldest one.

Kahlan is a beautiful syrian hamster, of the color black, pattern tortoiseshell and white (banded) and is a short-haired, she was born on the 29th of June, 2017, which makes her 1 year and 1 month old currently.
Kahlan used to live with her other 4 sisters in a very small cage, of only about 120 square inches, as you can imagine there was nothing inside, no wheel, no hideouts, nothing, just pine shavings, water and a very bad hamster food which was about 80% sunflower seeds...I contacted them as fast as I saw them, I wanted to rescue them all and separate them (as they were already 3 months old), keep one and find good and responsible homes for the other 3, however when he answered he told me he only had one left, deep down I know that the other 4 are now living in very poor conditions, but I am happy that at least I could save one of them...and that one left was Kahlan!

But let's go ahead and meet little Kahlan! First of all, let me show you where she used to live with her sisters and the food they gave me:

And this was her on her first day with me:

She is currently living on two 1410 square inches hybrid cages connected together, giving a total of 2820 square inches of space, with everything she needs to be happy.

More recent photos of Kahlan:

I hope Kahlan's cuteness made your day brighter.
SleepyMini is offline   Reply With Quote