View Single Post
Old 08-08-2018, 09:03 AM  
dreamtree1234
The Cuddler of Cuteness

Default Re: Arwen the Mischievous Piggy Princess & Hinata Her Royal Sidekick

Continuation of August 7, 2018
Needless to say, we were being as silly and crazy as ever once again. We even managed to play a game of hide-n-seek under one of our huge piles of hay. We carried it on top of us as we moved and pretended that the hay was moving on its own. As expected, Mum burst into laughter once again and we realized that she was not tricked into believing that the hay was walking along our palace. Oh well, maybe next time we will be able to fully trick Mum into believing our silly pranks!

In this one, we could not seem to make up our mind which way to face forward. Therefore, to our great surprise, we were uncovered and our hiding spot was suddenly revealed. I guess that you can say that these are one of those times where two heads are not better than one when trying to be extremely sneaky. I must admit that two piggies sure do have much more fun together though.

Until our next update, this is Princess Hinata sending all of you Arwen's and my ticklish, whisker kisses to brighten up your day. Have fun!

"...she fell into a deep sleep, and dreamed the dreams of the dreamtree." ~Stephen Cosgrove
Mum to Duchess. Fur Angels Eros007, Arwen, Hinata & Snickers 4Ever.

Last edited by dreamtree1234; 08-08-2018 at 09:11 AM.
dreamtree1234 is offline   Reply With Quote