View Single Post
Old 08-08-2018, 08:31 AM  
dreamtree1234
The Cuddler of Cuteness

Default Re: Arwen the Mischievous Piggy Princess & Hinata Her Royal Sidekick

Since Arwen and I share this stringy thing (a.k.a. THREAD), I thought that I should tell some of our story as well. Greetings to all two-leggeds, piggies, hammies, and other lovely creatures that may be interested in hearing all of about us! My name is Princess Hinata, and I'm so delighted to make your acquaintance. I truly do hope that you have enjoyed getting to know us and will continue to follow our updates.

August 5, 2018
I was so pleasantly surprised to discover that our darling Mum had made a lovely maze created out of the most gorgeous, purple flowers. Periodically, there was also large heaps of scrumptious, green hay for us to munch on as well. It was the most magnificent experience ever. I could not be any more thrilled to be surrounded by so much beauty and delicious hay. I knew that I had to instantly hop outside of the container that Mum placed us into and explore the area. It was definitely no surprise at all that Arwen had already managed get her nose so fully into the bunches of flowers that I had to wheek happily at the sight.

When Arwen removed her face from the flowers, she even had a tiny, purple flower still on top of her head. She looked truly gorgeous, and she began to popcorn instantly in the container and out she went into the gorgeous maze of flowers.

Of course, I had to give the flowers a nice whiff, too. I was so happy that they smelled as lovely as they looked.

In no time at all, I managed to catch up with the swift Arwen who was already halfway through the maze and had more than her fair share of our hay. It shouldn't have been a huge surprise though since she did popcorn right on top of the flowers and skipped a huge portion of the maze. Crazy Arwen always manages to do absolutely everything in her own, very unique way.

Don't give me that "innocent" look of yours, Arwen; I can see all of the trampled flowers and broken up pieces of hay strewn across the entire pathway. You are a silly one and have absolutely no one fooled. We sure do love you and would not want to change one little thing about you though. You are great just the way you are.

Luckily, there are some flowers that are still looking quite lovely over here for me to enjoy. I much prefer to popcorn through the path without destroying the sights.

Where did you hide all of that hay in that pile, Arwen? Don't tell me that you already stored it in your tummy! You are the swiftest eater of all time.

I'll just popcorn over to this bunch of flowers as I can see there are many more piles of untouched hay just beyond these flowers over there. Yippee for me that Arwen hasn't gotten to that one first, too! This sure is fun!

August 7, 2018
Yesterday, Mum changed our palace fleece liner to a very vibrant, poppy flower pattern. Arwen and I were so thrilled and we popcorned all over it, tossing strands of hay absolutely everywhere. We then began chasing one another around the entire palace and in and out of all of our boxes as Mum watched us and cheered us on gleefully. It was tons and tons of fun. Then, Arwen came up with the most brilliant game. She wheeked that we should popcorn only on top of each and every flower and be sure not to place our paws on any area that did not have a flower on it. I must admit that it made things extra interesting for us as it was a bit of a challenge in some areas. Mum thought that our popcorning patterns that we created while playing his game were truly original, to say the least.

Here is Arwen successfully having her paws only touching the poppy flowers. Great job, Arwen; you are a magnificent and skillfully talented piggy!!! I am totally impressed with your precision.

Here is my attempt at Arwen's newest game. Luckily for me, the leaves of the poppies count as safe places to land your paws as my right, back paw just landed on one. Wheek, wheek!!!

It sure is hard work keeping up with all of Arwen's adventurous games and silly shenanigans. It is always so comforting to receive lots of tender loving pets from Mum's paw. Ooh, how I love these moments of utter happiness. I'm purring so contentedly at her petting me so gently. This is what love is all about.

After several minutes of Mum petting me and then petting Arwen, I found myself fast asleep dreaming the happiest of dreams.

Of course, my sleeping time did not last too long before Arwen excitedly woke me up and wanted to play again. She is like the Energizer Piggy - always full of infinite energy. She was not too impressed that her piggy playmate was sleeping on the job.

"...she fell into a deep sleep, and dreamed the dreams of the dreamtree." ~Stephen Cosgrove
Mum to Duchess. Fur Angels Eros007, Arwen, Hinata & Snickers 4Ever.

Last edited by dreamtree1234; 08-08-2018 at 09:02 AM.
dreamtree1234 is offline   Reply With Quote