View Single Post
Old 08-07-2018, 02:28 PM  
dreamtree1234
The Cuddler of Cuteness

Default Re: Arwen the Mischievous Piggy Princess & Hinata Her Royal Sidekick

Thank you so much, Souffle. I am truly enjoying them and hoping that we will be blessed to have many years with one another. They bring me so much joy, and I love them with all of my heart.

To commemorate the arrival of my beloved Arwen coming into my life just a few days following the birthday of our nation, I thought it would be a wonderful way to celebrate with doing a photo shoot of her using a very patriotic flair. It was her first official photo shoot, and she was eagerly exploring everything.

These are darling Hinata's photo shoot pics to celebrate her arrival into Awen's and my life. Being her very first photo shoot, she acted quite prim and proper and thankfully stayed still for the camera.

Since Hinata's photo shoot was going exceedingly great, I decided to have Arwen join in and have their first photos shoot together. The two of them enjoyed playing with the rose and playing hide-n-seek behind all of the different flower vases. Needless to say, I only managed to capture a few non-blurry ones at that point, but it was tons of fun for all three of us, regardless.

This is one of my favorite pics from their second photo shoot together; as you can see, this one has absolutely no props to hide behind, lol. They still managed to popcorn in unison and give me the giggles. They are like two piggies-in-the-pod, lol. I really do love seeing how they snuggle together so sweetly. The sight of it truly warms my heart with happiness.

"...she fell into a deep sleep, and dreamed the dreams of the dreamtree." ~Stephen Cosgrove
Mum to Duchess. Fur Angels Eros007, Arwen, Hinata & Snickers 4Ever.

Last edited by dreamtree1234; 08-07-2018 at 03:28 PM.
dreamtree1234 is offline   Reply With Quote