View Single Post
Old 08-07-2018, 12:53 PM  
dreamtree1234
The Cuddler of Cuteness

Default Re: Arwen the Mischievous Piggy Princess & Hinata Her Royal Sidekick

Coco - Aww, thank you for being so excited about my two new piggies' thread. Thank you for also being one of the members who specifically requested me creating this thread for them. It really means the world to me that you and others are so interested in their life with me. It truly touches my heart. Yes, I was about to start this thread when I decided that it would be a special way for me to also share the other two beloved piggies who shared part of my life here, too. If it wasn't for Rosie and Snickers, Arwen and Hinata would not be with me today. They instilled the tremendous love for these little creatures that I will always have for the rest of my life. Rosie's passing was really traumatic for everyone at the school; I felt so bad for the boy who accidentally left her there and the parent who ran her over, too. I knew it was purely an accident as everyone loved Rosie so much. Thanks so much for sharing the story of how you first began loving piggies, too. I loved hearing all about it. It was amazing that your mum was able to guess the names correctly, and I'm so glad that you were able to have Sputnik and Little Lemon in yours and your family's lives. I'm sure that your sister's classmates were thrilled to receive their own baby piggies, too.

Flowerfairy, thanks for your very kind words. I'm glad that you are enjoying their thread. Wow, a herd of six piggies; how exciting!!!! I know that they fill your life with tons and tons of smiles and laughter. Piggies are totally awesome pets to have. Yours are so adorable, and I totally love their names, too. Thanks for sharing their awesome pics. They really are cuties. I know it must have been extra special to be given one of your classroom cat's kittens. I'm so sorry about the passing of your dear cat. It is always so devastating when one so beloved passes.

"...she fell into a deep sleep, and dreamed the dreams of the dreamtree." ~Stephen Cosgrove
Mum to Duchess. Fur Angels Eros007, Arwen, Hinata & Snickers 4Ever.

Last edited by dreamtree1234; 08-07-2018 at 03:21 PM.
dreamtree1234 is offline   Reply With Quote