View Single Post
Old 08-07-2018, 11:25 AM  
Coco61
GrannyHam

Default Re: Arwen the Mischievous Piggy Princess & Hinata Her Royal Sidekick

Oh dreamtree, I pounced on this thread title and was thrilled to read about how your precious baby piggies came into your life and each other's. Very interesting idea to take Arwen with you to the store to help wih the choice. After all, they must be happy together. Now the photos have come through too. Beautiful girls.
Snickers too and a loving tribute to her part in your life.
Rosie was a sweet introduction to piggies but I could hardly believe what happened to her. Traumatic for the children involved.

I love piggies. The first ones in my life I can barely remember. I was a little younger than you. My family went to the school fair ( I have an older sister). It would not be allowed now but there were 2 piggy babies to be won by guessing their names. It was at a time of early space exploration and my mother guessed correctly - Sputnik and Little Lemon. Luckily we have all been animal lovers and they came home with us. They were different sexes it turned out and some of my sister's class mates ended up with their own baby piggy! Thus began my love of piggies!

Last edited by Coco61; 08-07-2018 at 12:26 PM.
Coco61 is offline   Reply With Quote