Thread: Meet Artie
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2018, 08:15 AM  
dreamtree1234
The Cuddler of Cuteness

Default Re: Meet Artie

I have been away on an extended vacation and am now just beginning to catch up on everyone's threads. Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear that your darling, spunky Artie injured his eye! He sure must have given the vet and assistant a time checking on his eye since he had a few splotches of florescent dye on his gorgeous snowball, white fur. I couldn't help but giggle at the vet and her assistant wearing a "suit of armor", lol. It is good that Artie still had enough strength and determination to let his feelings be understood by them even though he wasn't quite feeling up to par at the time. He is such a silly and brave, little warrior! It was good that he was so sweet about you putting the eye drops in his injured eye. He is such a good darling for not giving you any fuss about his meds; he know that you are always taking the most excellent care of him and want him completely cured. I'm glad that the yellow dye is beginning to fade away now and that is eye is recovering extremely well. Hopefully, he will continue to improve each and every day and be back to his usual self in no time. He looks so sweet in all of his pics; he looks extra cute in the pic with him peeking his adorable face out of his yellow house. I just love him. I will be also wishing for cooler weather for all hams and their loving parents. Hugs to you and hamdad and cuddles to Artie and the rest of your hamily. Eros also sends her whisker kisses to you all. Btw, I just wanted to mention that I love your new signature. It looks wonderful.

"...she fell into a deep sleep, and dreamed the dreams of the dreamtree." ~Stephen Cosgrove
Mum to Duchess. Fur Angels Eros007, Arwen, Hinata & Snickers 4Ever.

Last edited by dreamtree1234; 07-30-2018 at 08:31 AM.
dreamtree1234 is offline   Reply With Quote