Thread: my DIY
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2018, 02:49 AM  
pranjyboy
Newborn Pup

Default Re: my DIY

thank you every one for all the wonderful comments, my hamster (poko) loves to roam around the platforms and look over from the top! as i was only able to work on this on the weekends it took me about 3 weeks in total of just building. in total it didnt take that long actually ! as i live in the UK, we have a wickes (home depo kind of store ) quite close so getting the wood was really easy . and i was surprised as the wood was really cheap!
serendipity, thanks for the concern! i think being picky is the only way you improve so thank you !, this is for my syrian poko, the ladder itself only has holes at the top in which he cant get stuck in as theyre is nothing coming from above to apply pressure, and at first this cage didnt have any of those railings, so i added these wooden lolly stick railings! the gap on the top right , i was planning to put a bridge there. and for the substrate, it's actually quite deep so i didnt put much railing on the first floor as there was barely a gap.
thanks again for all the replies, my hammy truly loves living there and exploring all it's nooks and crannies !
pranjyboy is offline   Reply With Quote