Thread: Meet Liberty!
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2018, 05:29 PM  
Sasha04
Hamster Overlord

Default Re: Meet Liberty

Hey guys! Lot of progress has been made with Libby the past few days! He is very happy with taking food from my hand with no hesitation! He is a bit of a picky eater thought but, loves his fresh veggies and mealworms. Last night I gave him a small piece of celery (I made sure take the stringy part off so it doesn’t get stuck) and he took a tiny little bite and spit it right out lol! He also loves shoving his face in his sand bath for a few seconds then rolls! I don’t know what he finds so fun about it but he sure loves it! Yesterday, he was giving me a few nibbles but nothing bad. We also have started palm feeding and he just will sit in my hand and vacuum up all his flaxseeds (linseeds). When he is eating I will lift him up a couple of inches and he doesn’t even care! When he realizes he is up he doesn’t seem to mind and he is always happy to come up my hand and get lifted up! Today, I don’t know if I will be able to play with him as I have a very early day tomorrow and his sleep schedule is changing every day (he is kinda starting to wake up around 10:30 which isn’t bad). I’ll update you’ll soon!
Sasha04 is offline   Reply With Quote