View Single Post
Old 07-14-2018, 01:19 AM  
spacebyte
Hamster Pup

Default Re: Our robos are here! We need names :)

Hi I am back with another update- our internet atill isn’t installed here so I’m conserving data.
We liked Crumble and Biscuit, but sitting with it for a while we’ve now gone with Rhubarb (Ruby for short) and Crumble. Rhubarb is the smaller, shy, darker coloured one and Crumble is the bigger, less shy, lighter coloured one.

We’ve had them for a week now and at first they were pretty frightened by us but now they seem totally fine to let us watch them. The last two days we’ve tried giving them a wee bit of food between our fingers. Crumble has taken a seed from my fingers yesterday morning before work. I tried with rhubarb after work and she sniffed it a few times but didn’t take it- maybe she doesn’t like sunflower seeds? �� but I’m glad we aren’t spooking them as much now a week has gone past.

They seem to be getting on well, both eating and both drinking. Still haven’t got round to getting another bottle but I got called in for temp work this week last minute. They love the wheel but seem to ignore one and both run together on the same one. It’s cute! But I wonder why they ignore the other one, it’s working fine.

My internet gets put in this week and I’ll make a new thread with their names? I guess? And I’ll fill it with pictures ��
spacebyte is offline   Reply With Quote