Thread: Meet Artie
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2018, 09:08 AM  
BorisPasha
PM Fluffy for custom title

Default Re: Meet Artie

Artie and his sore eye

IMG_3074.JPG

Artie had a trip to the vets on Monday as his eye was looking inflamed and although I'd been bathing in a saline solution it wasn't really improving.

He wasn't very well behaved at the vets, making sure everything had to be a struggle. He was taken to the back room to get some dye in his eye to check for ulcers or damage to his actual eye. The vet enlisted the help of her assistant who I expect was wearing a suit of armour He was returned to us in the consulting room with some lovely luminous yellow splotches on his fur and some eye drops to be administered twice a day for a week. There didn't appear to be any damage to his eye or ulcers so hopefully the eye drops will do the trick. His luminuous yellow splotches are now a fading orange.

Generally he is doing ok and I think his eye looked a little better this morning. He's still eating and drinking but he's not been collecting his scatter feed or using his wheel but perhaps it's best he saves his energy for getting better

On they way home with his colourful splotches
IMG_3079.JPG

IMG_3086.JPG

Yesterday morning (splotches under his left eye, but it's the right one that is sore )
IMG_3094.JPG

IMG_3095.JPG

Bossed around by Artie, Spartacus, Snapdragon, Feliks, Veikko & Delphia.
Boris, Pasha, Jaska & Max playing at the rainbow bridge, forever loved.

https://www.instagram.com/wehave3hamsters/
BorisPasha is offline   Reply With Quote