View Single Post
Old 07-08-2018, 02:30 PM  
Rads
The Hamographer

Default Re: Meet Ghost-The Ghost Files

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thin Lizzy View Post
This heat has had its challenges, I've found MH cage a bit smellier. Good to hear Ghost's weight has increased. Also his weight loss could've been related to you being away on holiday, this little cutie missed his master.
TL Ghosts' weight was going down before we went away on holiday, with this heat he moves to different places in his cage at the days warmest he moves from his nest to sleep under his wheel, I have tried giving him cold stones, and chilled his ceramic pot down in the freezer, he now uses it to poo in...! May be he is trying to tell me to leave well alone. So I just make sure he has chilled veg, salad and fruit in his bowl every evening and a pea sized bit of yogurt on a spoon as a special treat, Ghostie has what he wants and leaves what he doesn't, which is disposed of as soon as poss.

He does have the worst bed hair when he gets up after a long sleep in all this heat too....
Rads is offline   Reply With Quote