View Single Post
Old 07-07-2018, 03:24 AM  
spacebyte
Hamster Pup

Default Our robos are here! We need names :)

My boyfriend and I have been moved in a few weeks and received a message from our local pet shop last that they’d have robos in at the start of July and yesterday we went to get our pair!

I’ve had the cage set up for a few days, I’m hoping they like it. My boyfriend and I separated on quarter of the detolf as a “digging pit” with mesh. They have both had a wee dig in there. We also have a section as a sand pit, which one of them absolutely loves (we think! We haven’t been able to tell them apart yet- ones a wee bit bigger and I think she likes the sand pit). They seem to be getting along well and are eating and grooming and bathrooming just fine, so I’m hoping that means they are settling well.

We don’t have names for them yet. It was jokingly suggested that we name them Sylvia and Shelagh after our mothers(!) but other than that we have no idea yet. I think we will need to get to know them better.

I managed to get a few wee pictures which I will link here. https://imgur.com/gallery/JloE264

I’m glad to be back and I hope I can give these sweethearts a good life <3
spacebyte is offline   Reply With Quote