Thread: Meet Liberty!
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2018, 01:42 PM  
Sasha04
Hamster Overlord

Talking Meet Liberty!

Hey guys!

So yesterday, we adopted a lovely agouti Winter White hybrid male named Liberty or, Libby for short! A few weeks back, I was ready to own another hamster again after the passing of my past hamster, Comet. After many calls, we finally found a hamster up for adoption at our local pet store. So on the Fourth of July, (America’s Independence Day, hence the name Liberty; the Statue of Liberty) we went to go pick up this little guy and bring him home! All went well and now he is fast asleep is his little burrow he made. He is very shy and timid and is going to take a long time getting used to me (as he froze last night for 8 minutes straight when he saw me). He loves to dig and burrow and is eating well.

Now, let me get to the not so good part about him. He screams, or that is the best I can describe it. I’ll try my best to upload a video but I’m having a hard time. We think he dose it when he is scared and stressed as he did it when we woke him up to transport him from his petstore cage to his travle cage, on the car ride home, and when we closed the curtains which makes some noise. We don’t think it is caused by pain or is neralogical problems. He also might have white tooth but can’t be certain as the lighting was awful at the time and only saw his teeth for a second. I’ll keep my eye on it. He is going to be a great addition to my life!
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg 3EF42601-8184-4FE1-8E9E-11511C768438.jpeg (27.5 KB, 127 views)

Last edited by Sasha04; 07-05-2018 at 02:05 PM.
Sasha04 is offline   Reply With Quote