View Single Post
Old 07-02-2018, 02:40 PM  
StephBrom
Newborn Pup

Default Re: Missy the escape artist II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mose15 View Post
My hamster Mose got out once and boy did it give me a fright. I accidentally left her lid off and that allowed her to climb out. We're not sure when she got out because I then left the apartment. When my roommate got home that night she realized she was missing and sent me frantic texts. I was over a half hour away and there was nothing I could do. The roommate had been home earlier and didn't notice at that time. She was scared Mose ran out the door then since that's where she always goes when she's in her ball. My roommate was sending me texts saying she had checked everywhere and couldn't find her as i was rushing home. Thank God my boyfriend was with me to drive since I was a wreck. When I got home I started checking every corner and behind everything. Eventually found her in my closet in some clothes I'd yet to wash. My room is all the way down a long hallway from her cage so she went on quite the adventure. She was fine just shaken up so I let her be for a few days and rearranged her cage so it couldn't happen again!!
Sends you into a complete panic when you realise they’re not in their cage, just the thought of trying to find that little tiny critter in such a big place! Glad she was found safe and sound
StephBrom is offline   Reply With Quote