View Single Post
Old 06-19-2018, 05:25 AM  
dreamtree1234
The Cuddler of Cuteness

Default Re: Flora & Mallow; Taming, Nervousness and potentially deaf?

Great pics of Mallow's and Flora's cages! I'm glad that they are both doing well and enjoying their cages. I totally understand keeping their names when you discovered they are both boys; I did the same thing when I discovered Eros is actually a girl, lol.

It looks like gorgeous Winnie is enjoying watching Mallow's cage; maybe she is waiting to see if Mallow pops his head out of "Mallow Mountain", lol. I'm glad that Mallow greets you and enjoys his coconut flake and humongous sand bath.

I do hope that Flora gains more confidence over time; bless him. I had to laugh that his cage is known as the "Trash Cave", lol; sorry, Flora! It is also so funny that his cage looks like a hurricane went through it in the morning; Eros's cage is like that sometimes when she had an extra fun time getting into tons of mischief and rearranging the night before, lol. I'm glad that Flora enjoys his McDonald's drink holder, too; ham's are just so easy to please.

"...she fell into a deep sleep, and dreamed the dreams of the dreamtree." ~Stephen Cosgrove
Mum to Duchess. Fur Angels Eros007, Arwen, Hinata & Snickers 4Ever.
dreamtree1234 is offline   Reply With Quote