Thread: Gaby's Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2018, 02:12 PM  
dreamtree1234
The Cuddler of Cuteness

Default Re: Gaby's Thread

Oh my, that whopping 3.2 kg bacon burger that you made sounds totally insane!!! Those burgers on the website were crazy, too; some even looked bigger than the people's heads. I usually have a nice hamburger (regular-sized) during the Fourth of July celebration; however, after seeing and hearing about these, I may just decide to skip mine for this year, lol. Thanks for adding to all of my temptation for visiting Norway and other gorgeous Scandinavian countries, not that I need any convincing of course. Those photos are totally stunning, and it breaks my heart that I am not viewing them in person right now. Enjoy those breathtaking sights for me; and maybe, hopefully, one day. . . my wish will come true, and I'll be seeing them, too!!!!

I totally love hearing about Gabi's greeting you ritual and her feeding ritual. She is most definitely one amazing ham and such a lovable, silly ham. She has such an amazing personality, and I'm so glad that the two of you have one another to love.

"...she fell into a deep sleep, and dreamed the dreams of the dreamtree." ~Stephen Cosgrove
Mum to Duchess. Fur Angels Eros007, Arwen, Hinata & Snickers 4Ever.
dreamtree1234 is offline   Reply With Quote