View Single Post
Old 06-15-2018, 11:44 AM  
dreamtree1234
The Cuddler of Cuteness

Default Re: Eros - A 007 Hammy Secret Agent!

Thank you, Cypher, Razor, and Coco! Yes, I had some great laughs at Eros being a nut as well as eating some, lol. The Crooner and Chirpy came back to join the already present Tweety and Teeny in their nest. Both parents have been visiting them, also. The Finch family is reunited once again, lol; that is something that I had never anticipated when they all flew off. I do not know how long they are planning to stay, but I am happy that they are here. Razor, I'm sure Eros is blushing under all of her fluff at your compliment on her cheeks. Thanks for saying the pic is a work of art, too; you are definitely too sweet.

I heard Eros crunching on something in her nest box extremely early this morning so I decided to see what my lovely girl was up to. She had found her pecan shell and managed to finally break it open completely and enjoy the treats inside. Although the pic isn't in the best lighting, I thought it was quite sweet and looked a bit artistic with Eros and the pecan shell's silhouette. I also couldn't help but giggle that she was wearing a torn tissue as a hat on her head, lol.

Eros showing some of her lovely teeth after a nice, long yawn.

You sure look so innocent in a slightly mischievous sort of way, Eros. Are you contemplating getting ready to come out and play?

Eros is peek-a-booing from her window to see who is spying on her at such an early hour, lol; uh oh, I've been caught!

"...she fell into a deep sleep, and dreamed the dreams of the dreamtree." ~Stephen Cosgrove
Mum to Duchess. Fur Angels Eros007, Arwen, Hinata & Snickers 4Ever.

Last edited by dreamtree1234; 06-15-2018 at 11:50 AM.
dreamtree1234 is offline   Reply With Quote