View Single Post
Old 06-14-2018, 03:09 PM  
dreamtree1234
The Cuddler of Cuteness

Default Re: Eros - A 007 Hammy Secret Agent!

When Eros came out for her early morning playtime after sharing my breakfast with me as usual, she decided that she wanted to get a few more cuddles. She scurried to the palm of my hand, ran up my arm, sat on my shoulder to give me a few whisker kisses, then ran down my arm, sat on my hand again to groom herself, scurried right back up my arm, sat on my shoulder, and gave me even more kisses. She repeated this for about fifteen minutes before deciding to burrow herself in my shirt pocket, pop her head out to give me a few VERY silly expression, and then ran up to my shoulder to give me even MORE whisker kisses. After she decided to use my hand as her personal elevator down to my lap, I decided that she was in great need of a nutty treat. Although today isn't National Nut Day which is celebrated on October 22, Eros enjoyed a couple nuts because she was being a bit EXTRA "nutty" during her morning outing with me, lol. Of course, I totally appreciated the sweetness of it all and it melted my already mushy heart.

CrrrackKK. . . . I can smell the scent of your yumminess, Mr. BIG Nut!!!!! Mmmnn. . . I can hardly wait until your insides are mine!!!!! Whahahaha. . . . !!!!!

Mum, this very, VERY naughty nut is doing the great escape routine again; come back here NUTTY NUT!!!! Don't you know I always want the extra BIG treat first?

Hmmn, maybe I'll just gnaw on a BABY NUT instead since Mr. BIG Nut isn't being the most cooperative at the moment! Which one should I munch on first? You look like twins!!!

My reliable nose chooses you (the slightly bigger one) to visit my eager tummy first, and I will stash the other one for my much later treat if Mum isn't looking! I had better be swift at hiding this other one under my paw. Pretty sneaky, huh?

CrrrackKK. . .

Nyum. . . Mnnnn. . . !!!!

Thanks, Mum; I'll be back for plenty more before you know it! All of this fun and excitement sure is making me sleepy. . . . ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz. . . . . . . !!!!

"...she fell into a deep sleep, and dreamed the dreams of the dreamtree." ~Stephen Cosgrove
Mum to Duchess. Fur Angels Eros007, Arwen, Hinata & Snickers 4Ever.

Last edited by dreamtree1234; 06-14-2018 at 03:34 PM.
dreamtree1234 is offline   Reply With Quote