Thread: SKB's Birthday
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2018, 11:55 AM  
SKB_Hamsters
PM Fluffy for custom title

Default Re: SKB's Birthday

Thank you Thin Lizzy, dreamtree1234, cypher, Souffle, BorisPasha and Serendipity7000. I am having a lovely day today despite being my birthday I still decided to go out to my wildlife conservation volunteering today as I really enjoy it and also got to enjoy some red velvet cake (my favourite). I haven’t seen much of Pumpkin today although last night Pumpkin fell asleep in my hand whilst I was massaging her ears - I’m sure she will spoil me with lots of cuddles later when she gets to come out for her evening cuddles.

I also thought I would give a quick update regarding my wildlife pond which was an early present from my parents (which I shared on my photography thread - SKB’s Photography ) - it doing really well my garden wildlife seem to be enjoying it - bees enjoy sitting in the rocks around the edge of the pond and some aquatic insects have already moved in and made themselves at home. Also my pond snails are enjoying the pond too - I find them very fascinating to watch - they have even laid some clutches of eggs which I’m excited to see if they hatch (this will be the only batch I will allow to hatch the others will be removed to prevent overpopulation.)

I hope to be more active on the forum again soon just been really busy but I am enjoying reading all the reading all the threads and catching up on your hammies!

Owning Hamsters since Nov 2007
SKB_Hamsters is offline   Reply With Quote