Thread: Gaby's Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2018, 10:10 AM  
dreamtree1234
The Cuddler of Cuteness

Default Re: Gaby's Thread

WOW, that is one of the craziest burgers that I have ever seen, which is truly saying a lot, lol!!! Eeek. . . I couldn't even imagine getting your mouth around such a monstrous burger unless you have unhinged jaws like a snake! You must have been shocked when the customer asked you to prepare such a burger. This reminds me of the Giant Norm Burger (two, monster-sized burger patties topped with Muenster cheese, mushrooms, extra thick onion rings, lettuce, and tomato on a toasted brioche bun) at The Original Cheers Pub Of Beacon Hill (previously known as the Bull & Finch Pub) in Boston, Massachusetts. It was the site of the TV series Cheers. The restaurant dares all of its customers to take on the Norm Burger Challenge. This challenge states that upon completion of the Giant Norm Burger, you will earn a coveted spot on the restaurant's wall as being one of its hallowed Hall of Famers so all can share in your glory. Several of years ago, one of my very good friends (who is extremely skinny) actually succeeded in winning the challenge in front of me and having his name placed on the wall as I stared in total disbelief, lol. He was determined to do so because he is a total Cheers fan and wanted to impress me, I guess!!! Needless to say, I just ordered the Ma Calvin's award-winning Boston Clam Chowda, lol.

Another one of my best friends is from Norway, and he always said that there is absolutely no comparison to the ethereal, majestic beauty of the Norwegian landscapes and sunsets. He showed me tons and tons of incredibly breathtaking photos, and I could not agree more. One day, I hope to visit this magnificent country and take in all of his natural beauties.

I love all of Gaby's "being a pancake" pics, lol. She really is a cutie and so very funny. I also had a good laugh at her ritual of climbing on you and getting cuddles; that is so sweet! Those are the moments that will definitely last a lifetime in your memories of her - TOO precious!!! I always enjoy reading about the precious bond that the two of you share; it is really touches my heart and makes me happy.

"...she fell into a deep sleep, and dreamed the dreams of the dreamtree." ~Stephen Cosgrove
Mum to Duchess. Fur Angels Eros007, Arwen, Hinata & Snickers 4Ever.

Last edited by dreamtree1234; 06-14-2018 at 10:20 AM.
dreamtree1234 is offline   Reply With Quote