View Single Post
Old 06-12-2018, 11:46 PM  
SunnyOy
Hamster Pup

Smile Re: Myachick and Dumpling Diary

Thank you dreamtree, borispasha, thinlizzy, and razor! Poor Dumpling has gained back his weight to 169g now and he scratches less recently.

Recently Myachick jail breaks in the night and I could not find him in the cage at 8:30am on Sunday. I was freaking out after searching possible areas for 2 rounds without noticing any track of Myachick, and there are connected cables and dirt everywhere on the floor. Then I went back to bathroom again and tried calling his name, he surprisingly scratched the bottom of the washing machine with his little paws. You can’t imagine how excited and emotional I got after I heard this, I burst into tears and got ready to evacuate him. I got the broom pole and got down on my knee to see his condition: hmm, his little pink nose is sniffing around, good sign. I slowly drive him to the edge of the dryer and after 2min, his pink-grey nose with long mustards appeared, and then his sparkling eyes, and then his fluffy butt... you know it, a lot of dry cleaning needs to be done, and hydration, and warm hugging from my t-shirt where he feels safe to sleep in. After got into his cage, non-stop food chewing noises continued for 20min... naughty thing, you must be excising too much in the night adventure!!!

I was very concerned about respitory problem since there is a lot of dust clouds underneath the dryer. So I was literally monitoring Myachick for 48 hours and so far he does not show any sign. I guess finally I could have a fairly long sleep...

Feeling very guilty for not observing the condition of the pipe connecting his bedroom cage and his playground cage. I reconstructed the structure of the pipe and it is much more solid now. Now I really pray that such a thing would never happen any more.....

Isn’t it the best thing in the world to have his soft little head lying at my fingertips and him sleeping with his water-bag like belly up in my palm, and to listen to his steady breath as a soft music?

June 4th, 2017 VS June 10th, 2018:
IMG_5648.JPG
SunnyOy is offline   Reply With Quote