View Single Post
Old 06-12-2018, 07:49 PM  
dreamtree1234
The Cuddler of Cuteness

Default Re: 30 days of June 2018

Wow, I can't believe I actually got it, lol!!! I also enjoy playing Minecraft and other video games (Zelda, Mario, Pokemon, Guardian of Ga'Hoole and Lego's The Lord of the Ring/Batman/Indiana Jones/Star Wars) whenever the chance arises. If at all possible, a few friends and some members of my family get together with me for several hours every few months to play video games, lol. We all bring some munchies and have a nice video game party together; it's a lot of fun.

That would be great if you have a chance to create the thread about all of your breeding endeavors. I know it will be tons of fun to learn all about them. I think that thread will be an excellent way to share your expertise; I know I would definitely enjoy following your updates.

You sure have many wonderful reptile pets. Aww, Mila is super cute and beautiful! How large will she be when fully grown? Is she fully tame already? Yes, I have held geckos before; their "sticky" feet always manage to tickle me, lol.

Unfortunately, I am unable to narrow down the list of my thirteen favorite flowers as they are all equally loved be me depending on my mood. Each one evokes extremely special memories that I treasure. They are ox-eye daisy, buttercup, peony, Japanese cherry blossom, baby's breath, stephanotis, Thai jasmine, plumeria, wisteria, tulip, orchid, rose (especially the Double Delight Hybrid Tea Rose, Red Eden Climbing Rose, Winchester Cathedral English Rose, Rhapsody In Blue Shrub Rose, and Black Baccara Hybrid Tea Rose, Gold Medal Hybrid Tea Rose, Ambridge English Rose, and Juliet Garden Rose), and kadupul flower.

"...she fell into a deep sleep, and dreamed the dreams of the dreamtree." ~Stephen Cosgrove
Mum to Duchess. Fur Angels Eros007, Arwen, Hinata & Snickers 4Ever.

Last edited by dreamtree1234; 06-12-2018 at 10:14 PM.
dreamtree1234 is offline   Reply With Quote