View Single Post
Old 06-12-2018, 06:06 PM  
Drago
The Hamtologist

Default Re: 30 days of June 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamtree1234 View Post
Drago, does Teep's name come from the Minecraft animated series called Blackrock Chronicle where Teep is a green dinosaur? Btw, I don't think that you will ever have to worry about being considered a nerd. I know I definitely don't think of you that way; you are a very interesting person with lots of various interests that make you a well-rounded person. If you decided to not reveal where the name came from, I understand though.

Thanks for your very kind offer to help give tips concerning my possible betta breeding in the future. That is VERY thoughtful and much appreciated. I will most likely take you up on your wonderful offer one day as it is always better to learn from someone with lots of experience.
Wow, you got it Yes, minecraft is my guilty pleasure. It's a simple block game, but I enjoy it. Gaming is another interest of mine So yes, Teep's name is from the series!

and np! I'm always happy to offer tips. I may end up making a thread dedicated to my breeding endeavors if I can get on here more consistently.

Today I will introduce you to my sweet little crestie, Mila. I adopted her from a reptile breeder: https://www.facebook.com/obxreptiles/
She's a pinstripe flame, and super adorable. I bought her a little over a year ago while I was at my local reptile convention, that the breeders were at. She currently lives in a vertical 10 gallon tank while she grows, but will be moved to a vertical 20 gallon once she's fully grown. I'm not sure if any of you have held a gecko with "sticky" feet before, but they feel like velvet They have quite soft feet actually. Surprisingly, their sticking action is caused by friction between the glass and the millions of tiny hairs on their toes!

Webp.net-resizeimage (19).jpg

Today's QOTD: what is your favorite flower?