View Single Post
Old 06-12-2018, 03:52 PM  
dreamtree1234
The Cuddler of Cuteness

Default Re: Eros - A 007 Hammy Secret Agent!

Thin Lizzy, Cypher, Coco, Razor, and BP - thank you for your well wishes for her 16-month Gotcha Day and for your very sweet comments about Eros and her "baby face", lol. I'm sure that will make her even more pleased that you think so. Razor, I'm glad that you enjoyed all of her HOM pics and the photo showing off all of her "curls", lol.

I probably will not be able to capture anymore pics to share of the house finches unless I am extremely lucky, which is very doubtful. This is a pic that I took a few days ago. I absolutely love how their down feather mohawks sway in the wind as they chirp their merry songs begging for food.

The second one from the left is always the most enthusiastic of the bunch, lol.

This is a closeup today of the most adventuresome chick (a.k.a. The Crooner). Wow, has he grown!!! In fact, they are all getting much larger now; of course, The Crooner is second from the left and always seeks the most attention from all, lol).

Sorry that this is incredibly out of focus and the lighting is horrible (another bad storm), but I thought it would be special to share this event with all of you. The Crooner hopping up and down, flapping its wings, and preparing for future flight. It will happen any day now. I am so excited for the happy family, but I must admit that I will be sad to see them go. I really have enjoyed them.

Mum house finch feeding her four, eager chicks!!!! Btw, Dad is also extremely loving and attentive and still feeds the babies, taking turns with Mum; however, I haven't managed to capture him in many photos because he is just way TOO fast. Chirp, chirp, CHIRP!!!!!

After a wonderful playtime with me and a few extra treats, I went to give Eros some cuddling. This is sight of the absolutely adorable face, with extra huge pouches and lots of tiny crumbs all scattered in her fur, that made me laugh so hard. Eros really does make the most priceless expressions, lol. She is such a silly, SILLY ham, and I love her so!!!!

"...she fell into a deep sleep, and dreamed the dreams of the dreamtree." ~Stephen Cosgrove
Mum to Duchess. Fur Angels Eros007, Arwen, Hinata & Snickers 4Ever.

Last edited by dreamtree1234; 06-12-2018 at 06:18 PM.
dreamtree1234 is offline   Reply With Quote